Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

R/TWildChild

New Shoes

Recently sold the Weld Front Skinnies, and decided to keep the 17x8 wheel that I ran in the rear and moved to the front on M&H tires (26/8.50R17). Based on the ride/look im going for this year and being a huge M&H fan, I wanted to run a slightly wider front tire to drive on the streets vs. hoosier front runners; but still keep that skinny tire offset look which is why I went with that specific M&H tire.

For the rears, I will be running the JMS Avenger Black Diamond Cut wheels on a 325/45R17 M&H Radial. Got them mounted today and they’re not too bad looking especially for the price. I’m figuring I will need to do some fender rolling, so I also bought these two tools & a heat gun; just in case.

Price per wheel: $251.00 (per wheel)

Approximate Bare Wheel Weight: 25 lbs

Part Number: A-1710-626DB

Wheel Diameter: 17.0 inch

Wheel Width: 10.0 inch

Wheel Material: Aluminum

Backspacing: 6.26 inch

Offset: +20mm

Wheel Bolt Pattern: 5 x 115mm

8909743f2f2c60641b65c31ad6eb4da6.jpg962c07ec44c47a964316f0fd0e8a723f.jpg

c0566bdefbf8feba2b92a29734214cfa.jpgec9e892ee37471edc055ba9a8b33a53a.jpge58768baff970e0cc621d9f87b8f7639.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fender rolling os very simple. Chris has my tool and I think is bringing to back at CF8. You can take it home if you want to give it a whirl. 

The fender rolling os very simple. Chris has my tool and I think is bringing to back at CF8. You can take it home if you want to give it a whirl. 

You guys can do a demo on how to roll a fender lip at CF8.

Of course.... there is a small charge.... lets say.... One beer per fender?  lol

Stevo

Yep, you can easily knock it out in the parking lot within an hour!

Curious how you make out with the fender rolling.

Same here, gonna give it a shot and pray for the best. Pretty sure I can get it, try n keep the paint cracks to a minimum . May also try a little video for it.

...as for the rest of y'all, I'll bring a 24 and pass em on round to learn a lesson or two; IF I screw up this attempt ????????

Heat gun for the paint and don't over roll it so the liner doesn't have a lip to set into. And take your sweet ass time and whatever ya do don't get greedy. Baby steps brutha, baby steps. lol

Btw, cool rims

Did you throw them on the car and see how they look yet? I'm curious how those wheels tuck with that tire and how close they are to the end links and how far outside the fender lip

Not just yet! They're sitting in the garage, looks like I may finally have time from work and the incoming newborn to put back the car together.