Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
demonbydesign

6.1 Intake Manifold For Sale

33 posts in this topic

$650 and includes fuel rails and injectors.

May be willing to trade for...I don't know but let me know what your thinking.

Looking for a local pickup type sale. May travel some to deliver it. I live in Southern New Jersey area. Please see vids for more details, but has @7000miles on it. Disassembled by HHP to make way for a Magna Charger install. PM me for any info.

Thanks!

(sorry bout the creaky haunted house door noises in the background and upside down vids lol!)

Trying to figure out if I can swing this right now. My daughter is starting college next week and

the shit we have to pay for is piling up.

Joe

Where you located? Thing is...I'm scared to ship it for fear of an injector or rail breaking on someone. That plus the expense of shipping...

I'd love to hook you up though.

Kennesaw, GA. About 20 miles NW of Atlanta.

Where are you located? I totally understand you being leery about the shipping.

Not even sure if I can swing it. I just layed out $500.00 for her books and we have to pay another $1200.00

towards her tuition.

I should have a better idea by next week if you still have it or even if your not too far.

Joe

Hey Buddy, It's not going to happen right now. And you would have to ship it anyway.

Too much money going out the door and not enough coming in.

Thanks for your patience.

If you want I can post it up on the DSM site. Did you post it up on the Z?

Joe

Hey Buddy, It's not going to happen right now. And you would have to ship it anyway.

Joe

Tony is banned on the Z Joe.lol lol lol:D I can't remember why? I wanted to ban him for starting about 100 threads about buying a challenger leading up to him buying one. You know I like messing with you Tony!lol

Tony is banned on the Z Joe.lol lol lol:D I can't remember why? I wanted to ban him for starting about 100 threads about buying a challenger leading up to him buying one. You know I like messing with you Tony!lol

Man I remember that time, I was constantly giving him shit on CT about that. lol

Joe

Your a good man...you need to leave the Z, your too good for it. That place sucks my balls! Not everyone but some of the mods sure do. Lot's said they were my friends but they lied like no tomorrow. Long story that isn't worth my time anymore.

Tony is banned on the Z Joe.lol lol lol lol I can't remember why? I wanted to ban him for starting about 100 threads about buying a challenger leading up to him buying one. You know I like messing with you Tony!:(

Read below vvv

Man I remember that time, I was constantly giving him shit on CT about that. lol

FUCK YOU BOTH!

lol

I put up with some crap from you especially Alan your right. I remember calling you out in a PM, it was then, in your response that I realized you were very cool.

I was known as the guy who tore up Challengers doing test drives. And you know what? Everything I said then happened and was true.

Know what else? I remember lots of assholes (much like yourself at the time Alan) who said I was just a tire kicker and would never own one. So...BOO YA BITCHES!!!

And Phil, FUCK YOU for leading me to the Click! That's right, it was YOU!

You sure showed us!!

I think I was being a complete asshole at the time. About the time I was getting infractions for getting into it with firefighter and ghostdance too.

Its all good Tony.

Puleeze Alan, I hold no grudge over that AT ALL. I dropped any hard feelings the moment you stood up and showed you were just messing.

I just tried to look in my Ctalk PM's to find that but I deleted it before. Would have been a funny read eh? B)

I'm nobody really. Just a putz who's enjoying his car and trying to make friends over it.

Your a good man...you need to leave the Z, your too good for it. That place sucks my balls! Not everyone but some of the mods sure do. Lot's said they were my friends but they lied like no tomorrow. Long story that isn't worth my time anymore.

Read below vvv

FUCK YOU BOTH!

B)

I put up with some crap from you especially Alan your right. I remember calling you out in a PM, it was then, in your response that I realized you were very cool.

I was known as the guy who tore up Challengers doing test drives. And you know what? Everything I said then happened and was true.

Know what else? I remember lots of assholes (much like yourself at the time Alan) who said I was just a tire kicker and would never own one. So...BOO YA BITCHES!!!

And Phil, FUCK YOU for leading me to the Click! That's right, it was YOU!

lol and look how far you have come. Drag racing, magnacharger, telling people fuck you on a web site. Alan our little guy grew up so quick, it brings a tear to your eye. Who said verbal abuse was bad?lol

zorro-superman-20091228-092053.jpg

B) and look how far you have come. Drag racing, magnacharger, telling people fuck you on a web site. Alan our little guy grew up so quick, it brings a tear to your eye. Who said verbal abuse was bad?lol

zorro-superman-20091228-092053.jpg

lmao ^^^

Phil, you don't know the half of how true that Iron Man pic is! B)

I have a serious Iron Man collection including full helmet...WAIT! I can use it at Atco! BRILLIANT!!!

Phil, you don't know the half of how true that Iron Man pic is! B)

I have a serious Iron Man collection including full helmet...WAIT! I can use it at Atco! BRILLIANT!!!

According to GSO you can not use it at ATCO, but if you come down to beech bend in October I think it would be good to go. At our hillbilly tracks you can use anything.

white-trash-repairs-jamaican-helmet.jpg