Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

El Diablo

I Pulled The Trigger !

39 posts in this topic

Picked up a new 2017 Ram 1500 Long Horn Laramine 4x4 yesterday. It is loaded to the gills, but with no sunroof.

Said bye bye to the HellCat.

20170317_132540.jpg

20170317_143644.jpg

20170317_143704.jpg

20170317_143414.jpg

20170317_141353.jpg

20170317_143435.jpg

20170317_143628.jpg

He's a Texan! A proper Truck is more important than any silly little car! I don't think of it as losing a Hellcat, but losing a Ford for a Ram. Win!!!

Wow..... look at that interior! Fit for a King and you have Chuck's fender box thingies in the back! Congrats! Ummm.... when is the Whipple going on?

Boobs for you!

PvV7b.gif

Stevo

Wow..... look at that interior! Fit for a King and you have Chuck's fender box thingies in the back! Congrats! Ummm.... when is the Whipple going on?

Boobs for you!

PvV7b.gif

Stevo

No whipple on the truck Stevo, there will be a whipple going on the Yellow car soon. :)

Trucks cost Hellcat money these days? Wow. Looks nice but trading a brand new Hellcat?

Well it was almost a year old, and already had a wreck report against it. It was a nice car, I just never felt any attachment to it and decided it was time for it go.

Nice Kenny

Didn't realize you kept the yellow car. Probably makes more sense as trucks are handy. Specially if you intend on keeping a PLAY TOY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome truck Kenny. You will love the Ram boxes. They hold so much stuff. And now they lock with the remote you do nto have to check to see if you remembered to lock them.

No more gear shifter?? Wth

I don't get it. Taking more fun out driving.

I do like the truck though

It on the column (where it belongs!) on the 2500. I sure don't miss it on the console.

K's gotta be lovin it! Hard to believe how much nicer they gotten in five year since my 12.

The rotary gear shift on the dash is going to take some getting use to for sure.

Yep yellow car was all back to stock other than the sway bars & cradle bushings. Already gathering parts for a new motor build, nothing wild this time, forged 6.1 with a whipple on it.

Why don't you go the hellcat block route? They say it's cheaper then forging

Because my car is a 2010 6.1, You have to change the timing cover and all accessories on the front of the motor to go to a 6.2- 6.4 based motor. Plus the reluctor wheel on the crankshaft is a different tooth count so I'm not sure what the work around would be for that.

And here I wrestle with myself all the time about parting mine out and getting a Hellcat lol

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with on the yellow car Kenny.

Nah, there's something about the blood, sweat, tears and time and money spent that a Hellcat can't offer. Add the comeraderie and friends gained from years of breaking and building and trying that I just couldn't trade for a write a check - get a 10 sec slip car. Just not the same.