Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

El Diablo

I Pulled The Trigger !

39 posts in this topic

Nah, there's something about the blood, sweat, tears and time and money spent that a Hellcat can't offer. Add the comeraderie and friends gained from years of breaking and building and trying that I just couldn't trade for a write a check - get a 10 sec slip car. Just not the same.

Well said Chuck. I feel the same way.  :)

Stevo

Nah, there's something about the blood, sweat, tears and time and money spent that a Hellcat can't offer. Add the comeraderie and friends gained from years of breaking and building and trying that I just couldn't trade for a write a check - get a 10 sec slip car. Just not the same.

Actually I think you hit the nail on the head Chuck.

I agree, but the new interiors make it hard to want to keep our old LC's.

This is VERY true.  One of the reasons I've had mine so long and continue to progress it.

I agree, but the new interiors make it hard to want to keep our old LC's.

THAT's true too and what has my attention.  Decisions Decisions.

I don't like the new tech

To much granny shit for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next thing you know it drives itself. How fun would that be.

I don't like the new tech

To much granny shit for me

Next thing you know it drives itself. How fun would that be.

You do get better control over the grannies with the new systems, and there is just no comparison with the radio stuff, even from my 12 to the 17 Ram the difference is staggering and I thought the 12 was pretty decent. 

Is that why you were looking at the Brass monkey rims??? nice pick up. see the pun. ;)

Actually it wasn't GG but you have me thinking now, they would look pretty good on the white truck. :)

And doing more digging into to using a hellcat short block in place of the 6.1 is doable, and 99% sure that is the route I'm going. :)