Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

no1special

Brand New 6.4 6.1 Ported Apache Heads Psi Springs Etc $1995

up for sale is new set of ported 6.4 apache heads. the castings are brand new and the port work is fresh. they have never been run. they are fully ported and flow 380 on the intake side and 240 on the exhaust. i have the flow sheet with them. these were my own personal heads that i had done by one of the best porters in the houston area. they have 72cc combustion chambers. they have new psi 1511 beehive springs and upgraded valve seals. the ONLY reason i am selling these, is i got a good deal on a set of thiteks. otherwise....i wouldnt be selling them. i am actually selling them for what i paid for the work......the brand new castings are free. lol. unless you are wanting to pick them up in person.........do not ask for free shipping. this price is PLUS shipping. btw these are a upgrade for 6.1 based motors. 1995 plus shipping

5421167C-6FB1-46BF-94AF-3D1873712578_zps

00A6E49E-9F9E-4088-A776-122371E1B4E5_zps

551728CD-C45F-4617-B5C6-F2F57BE01CA0_zps

DA8FED1D-27EE-46E5-8E81-F0DC1EB4FA08_zps

74DED996-A0DB-40C8-BE7B-E84C9054B79C_zps

On 10/19/2017 at 8:36 PM, turbofreek said:

dude if he didnt sell them then i was buying them and i still want them.

Hit me up on a text if your still looking turbo freak. I have something that will fix you up perfectly :)

On 5/13/2018 at 9:07 AM, no1special said:

Hit me up on a text if your still looking turbo freak. I have something that will fix you up perfectly :)

i have a set of BIG GAS HEADS already with inconnel valves and what not.  soften chambers and some throat work.

wishing id have just got some thitek heads at this point.