Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Speedy

Speedy's Orange Krush SOLD

35 posts in this topic

LMAO Kenny......that does bring up a good point on a name though and Orange Krush 2.0 has a nice ring to it!

You are welcome. :)

Orange Krush went home with it's new owner today.  The gentleman reached out to me on FB to ask a few questions, and drove a couple of hours to see Lee to check the car out.  They called me earlier while on a test drive to ask a few questions and let me give a few more details.  Glad it went to a good home with an owner who understands what they now have.

1 hour ago, Speedy said:

Orange Krush went home with it's new owner today.  The gentleman reached out to me on FB to ask a few questions, and drove a couple of hours to see Lee to check the car out.  They called me earlier while on a test drive to ask a few questions and let me give a few more details.  Glad it went to a good home with an owner who understands what they now have.

Congratulations! Give me hope I can sell my car in the future!