Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Speedy

Thanks Lee Brown At Laukemper And Luvmyrt

40 posts in this topic

I was envisioning after the clean up you busily designing a system to keep everything dry while letting all of the heat out and looking cool! lol

You know my gears have been turning.  Thinking of something that opens and closes as temps change.  3D plastic printer with a thermister integrated :)

You know my gears have been turning.  Thinking of something that opens and closes as temps change.  3D plastic printer with a thermister integrated :)

Start making them and you can become a vendor here :)

Regarding 3D printing, you're going to  have issues with heat with PLA or ABS.   I've done a lot of printing for my 1:1 scale working BB-8 Robot.  The panels get soft just sitting in the garage here in Florida.   You may have to find something that will withstand the heat.  You can prime and seal the prints to protect from moisture but heat is what is going to make that difficult.   You can always prototype via 3D printing.

With that said, always looking forward to what you come up with.  While sad to see Orange Crush go bye-bye looking forward to what the new Hellcat will bring.

Congrats on the cat J.  I am assuming that the water was from a hose and NOT a drive in the rain?

When I saw OK posted for sale my first thought was you pulled the trigger on a Muffstang.

Glad to see you avoided the dark side.  Enjoy it to the fullest!

Wow, I found Speedy Garage and the vids about Orange Krush awhile before I was invited here....that is one of the most amazing builds I've seen, not because it makes tons of power...but the love, dedication and detail that was driven into it. It makes me sad to see it go! If I could financially, I would dive all over that!! I'm sure there are many enthusiasts that that car ( and you ) influenced during its build, many like myself that haven't made their way here...that's alone should be a call for some pride and congratulations.

With that said, congratulations on the purchase of the HellCat, I've got to google that color for myself. Look forward to the future of this build, I'm sure it's going to influence a many HC owner in fine history and repeat!

Wow, I found Speedy Garage and the vids about Orange Krush awhile before I was invited here....that is one of the most amazing builds I've seen, not because it makes tons of power...but the love, dedication and detail that was driven into it. It makes me sad to see it go! If I could financially, I would dive all over that!! I'm sure there are many enthusiasts that that car ( and you ) influenced during its build, many like myself that haven't made their way here...that's alone should be a call for some pride and congratulations.

With that said, congratulations on the purchase of the HellCat, I've got to google that color for myself. Look forward to the future of this build, I'm sure it's going to influence a many HC owner in fine history and repeat!

I'm Sure Speedy will be happy to sign the glove box door & take a pic with the new owner. :)

I'm Sure Speedy will be happy to sign the glove box door & take a pic with the new owner. :)

It would mean just as much if not more than Carol Shelby signing Cobra's....much of the work was actually done by Speedy and not his employees. Many of you guys here do more to deserve the graditude of signing a dash in a project you've sold. I've done a few builds over the years with different platforms that are no where near the magnatude of many here, I know what goes into it...your not just buying your way into those ETs, your clawing your way into them! **This is what I've seen separates this forum from the others**

You chose wisely, congrats

Thanks dude, hope to see you in about a week!

Shocking to see your car on FB this morning. Congrats on the Cat Jay. Lets see some pics. Can't believe you got the same color as me again. lol

Salesman said Orange was the fastest color so  :o

Actually left a letter in the glove box for the new owner  B)

**This is what I've seen separates this forum from the others**

Bingo

Congrats Speedy. I am sure you will enjoy it.

I know that drive all too well as my folks farm is 15 minutes from Mound City MO. Not sure which way you went but I could of saved you at least an hour over the GPS.

Now let's see some pics!