Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Woz10

Wozniak Wood Works Orders

62 posts in this topic

Excited to attend Challengerfest this year not only as a participant but with a Vendor Booth !

My little side business I have started (Wozniak Wood Works) will be set up Friday night and Saturday at the track selling our interpretations of some Mopar Goodies ! Below is a snapshot of some of what is currently on the product list I plan on bringing. These are all cut from 1/2" MDF and easy to paint.

Custom requests and personalized orders are more than welcome. I'd love to whip up a bunch of custom orders to bring to people so let me know what you want !

Anyone can email directly at cwozniak87@gmail.com with any questions or requests.

https://www.facebook...zniakWoodWorks/

https://www.etsy.com...shopheader-name

17630116_700101180150952_797614608844733

17761103_701331693361234_868913525462955

Update - 50% off for the first person to preorder and 15% off for all other preorders !

Let me know what you want or what I can make for you !

I might as well go all out I'll take the hemi logo that's under # 2 but can you add 6.1 to it and a # 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might as well go all out I'll take the hemi logo that's under # 2 but can you add 6.1 to it and a # 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah - not yet ! 50% off on the $10 SRT logo = $5

If he just wants the HEMI logo with 6.1 added to it we'll do $20 and a Challenger Script at $20 ... 15% off (for preorders) X $40 = $34

...man, only $39 so far (and I'm very appreciative for that $39) but feel free to spend up to this supposed "limit" !

And Renfrick, you want an SRT logo, Challenger Script Logo and 6.1L HEMI cutout.

Do you want these all as separate pieces or do you want me to make you something custom where they're all combined into one piece ?

Be creative. And I need your PayPal address. I spent all Greg's money on making his car faster then mine.. You can still give it to him at cf. he only has a slow ass r/t

Heck yeah now we're talking.

Haha Renfrick - sounds good. I'll whip you up something cool. Paypal is cwozniak87@gmail.com

Speedy - gotcha on the # 10 for $51 (preorder price)

The skull logo is on me - great job every year with CF and thanks for allowing me to sign up as a vendor. Excited to pursue this new side venture and what better way that with some car nuts. My question for you is would you rather have a cutout of the skull or a circular piece of wood stained black with the logo engraved into it kinda like the picture above?

Absolutely ! I could do it carved into wood like the examples below or cutout lettering with little recessed tabs between the letters to keep it all held together

17352465_692525300908540_494458051787316

17553667_697279643766439_193511380579815

Cut out lettering, recessed tabs, lettering, can you stain it something close to close to red? Size is the question as it has to be big enough for you to work with details like the two part letters and eye that is part of the O in Monster and the angled font that leaves only small openings in the Red.

Done. How about 4 ft wide, If you want it red I can paint it red and you can paint the recessed tabs with a small paintbrush the color of the wall you hang it on so they blend in.

Like how I did this one, they painted the tabs green and they blended right into the wall. I make them small and as hidden as possible but still strong enough for it to be handled and not fall apart. If you're sold please email a good quality copy of the image at cwozniak87@gmail.com         And will $60 work for you for this sign?

17636844_699254406902296_460060177325573

Heck yeah now we're talking.

Haha Renfrick - sounds good. I'll whip you up something cool. Paypal is cwozniak87@gmail.com

Speedy - gotcha on the # 10 for $51 (preorder price)

The skull logo is on me - great job every year with CF and thanks for allowing me to sign up as a vendor. Excited to pursue this new side venture and what better way that with some car nuts. My question for you is would you rather have a cutout of the skull or a circular piece of wood stained black with the logo engraved into it kinda like the picture above?

cut out would be cool