Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Woz10

Wozniak Wood Works Orders

62 posts in this topic

More stuff - thanks guys !

Speedy - I couldn't bring myself to put tabs connecting yours all together so yours is in a few pieces.

17883873_706738486153888_934657755895025

Dang man, that looks awesome.  Gonna look awesome in the shop!

Glad you like it Speedy. I painted it flat black as well ... if you don't want it that color it can be easily sanded down and repainted.

Well I've got a garage full of goodies now - looking forward to setting up at Challengerfest. This will be our first event !

...and if they don't sell I'll have plenty of garage decorations ...

17796774_711188625708874_728130729088174

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their business, kind comments, suggestions etc...and their general support of my new small business "Wozniak Wood Works"

Looking forward to getting a little more involved in Challengerfest9 so keep them ideas coming !

Keep in touch !

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WozniakWoodWorks?ref=search_shop_redirect

https://www.facebook.com/WozniakWoodWorks/

Woz, great craftsmanship on the designs. One small bit of feed back is that I think you had too much HellCat/Demon stuff and not enough for us regular folks. 

Thanks again for coming! I'm trying to find a spot for my new Red Monster Logo and I'll be sending the Demon head to a friend. 

Thank you, and on your feedback - I agree.

With whipping this all up in 3 weeks the Hellcat / Demon stuff was super easy to make and I remembered there being just a ton of Hellcat people their last year...so I think that's how I ended up with all that stuff.

I got lots of great ideas from people at the show and will definitely have a more diverse comprehensive mix for next year. And hopefully a lot more pre-orders so people can get exactly what they want !

35 minutes ago, Woz10 said:

Thank you, and on your feedback - I agree.

With whipping this all up in 3 weeks the Hellcat / Demon stuff was super easy to make and I remembered there being just a ton of Hellcat people their last year...so I think that's how I ended up with all that stuff.

I got lots of great ideas from people at the show and will definitely have a more diverse comprehensive mix for next year. And hopefully a lot more pre-orders so people can get exactly what they want !

I haven't seen my yet but I heard Greg LOVED his