Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JJhamitlon

Boost Is Coming!

341 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, CruzKing said:

JJ, i get you tube videos of  all these "fast" cars hellcats vetts, stangs, blower's etc. funny as hell watching, knowing they are on street tires with a piss poor burnout and get times in the 12's and up. . wtf y'all bought those cars (lots of $$) hellcats especially to be competitive. but to be in the high 11's or 12's.:(

if you get on the track get the right equipment ie tires ;).  

Sounds like Grandpa Greg is speaking from personal experience lol

GG has problems, leave him be. :wacko:

Hey Jay, i had a 14.2 in my totally stock Rt at camaroFest 9 years ago, i didn't need a hellcat to do that. lol

On 3/26/2018 at 5:02 AM, Renfrick1 said:

What did you run last time out JJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left the slip in the car ( at A2 In VA ) but it was a best of 12:48 I think @109 with a 2.0-2.1 60’....sad I know....

On 3/26/2018 at 5:43 PM, CruzKing said:

JJ, i get you tube videos of  all these "fast" cars hellcats vetts, stangs, blower's etc. funny as hell watching, knowing they are on street tires with a piss poor burnout and get times in the 12's and up. . wtf y'all bought those cars (lots of $$) hellcats especially to be competitive. but to be in the high 11's or 12's.:(

if you get on the track get the right equipment ie tires ;).  

I know G, I need DRs to run it’s best time...but I’d like to see what it can do right off the street. But I most definitely want us to get to the Rock and really put the juice to it! 

So new update!! Someone said...there will never be enough!!?? Well.....

So A2 Speed is now working on a forged 392 to drop in my car!!! I am just too excited to even think straight! Going to use a HellCat cam, unfortunately sticking with my stock 5.7 heads...I say unfortunately and I do know I will be missing power but I’m also really curious about what the outcome will be with this combination.

The stock eagles flow really well on the intake, they only suffer on exhaust. I’m thinking this is going to translate into a lot of low end torque of course trading of high rpm HP.  We will see!

I know I’ve heard of a few builds using the HellCat cam, but haven’t found any track or even dyno numbers. I know the cam won’t hold back power, I’ve seen 800+ with a HellCat cam. 

Going to be a shock going from blown 5.7 to blown and cammed ( little ) 6.4!! I can’t wait. Hopefully it’ll be done in time for the Rockingham event...even if not I’m still going to support Grandpa!

Yeah I’m excited! Can’t wait to see what it will do like this, i know it’s not all out and I’m leaving a lot on the table but Im really interested in what something like this can achieve 

just how much is modern manufacturers heads leaving out

So not this weekend but next weekend I should be picking up my ride after a long wait! I’m very excited to see it again and actually hear it run with a fresh abeit larger  motor. Also be nice piece of mind knowing it can withstand boost pressures much more than it will endure for some time to come. *Now to worry about the tranny!!

Well, it’s next weekend and unfortunately been pushed back again to next weekend again....so looking forward to next weekend....again! Happy to keep everyone updated, really amazed at the huge amount of interest! Have a good weekend!

16 minutes ago, Renfrick1 said:

Is that shop like Greg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao! I see what you did there! They are busy busy, guess that’s a good thing for our platforms, more busy they are, the more enthusiast there must be which leads to more aftermarket support. I’m keeping a positive attitude while I wait!

6 hours ago, StevoHemi said:

See the source image

yup what those  hmmmm "folks" are saying.

Eric,  come on this guy needs his awesome car.   THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!