Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JJhamitlon

Boost Is Coming!

349 posts in this topic
41 minutes ago, CruzKing said:

link when ready?

I'm new to FB, honestly just opened an account last week cause Stuart said they would post updates on their FB...can't seem to get a link to work but if you search A2 Speed in FB, you'll find they currently only have one post mentioning my car at this time. Hopefully now that big parts have arrived, that will change.

i know what I'm doing isn't a huge build or way outside the norm, sorry if I seem overly excited. I've had the opportunity to drive a few supercharged mustangs back years ago, but never owned one. Mine was a NOS build ( cheaper ). So I'm really excited to have the experience of ownership. As a matter of fact, other than bolt on 03/04 Terminators, I've never driven a PD Blower car, only supercharged experience I have is with Procharger, Paxton & Vortechs....I'm not sure what to expect...how is the transition to boost going to feel like, controllable, unpredictable, like a larger displacement...I'm giddy with anticipation....imagine my excitement if it where something like you guys normally do. 

Spoke to Stuart, they pulled the motor for ease of headers/blower install. No pics yet...um Stuart...pick up should be following Saturday.  Stuart is confident to see 500+ rwhp with the set up. Really want to see 1/4. times.. I'm ready to live it instead of wondering about it!

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i63.tinypic.com/2cwkk1h.jpg%5B/IMG%5Dhttp://2cwkk1h.jpg

Edelbrock 2650, the Maggie is unknown if or when it will be available for non HC. Whipple is 8 weeks out.

You guys haven't been reading none of this!!!

9 minutes ago, mopar27028 said:

I got to see an Eforce 2650 on the dyno at A2Speed when I dropped my car off a while back, it made so much torque, i think you'll be happy with the choice...

5.7 car? 

Ok went back and caught up, missed a few posts somehow.  Stock 5.7 with Edelbrock, SRT exhaust stuff, maybe a cam, maybe not.

I'd definitely tune it on 8psi.....I'm gonna guess 515RWHP with torque close to match on 93 pump gas and 545RWHP with torque to match on 109 race fuel.

I've not dyno'd it but the onboard readout said 663HP and 579TQ in one of my videos.  Pretty accurate based on what folks get on the dyno.

I've only ran the car down the track twice back at CF8.  Ran a 11.55 at 124 with a terrible 2.1 60'.  

I've learned a few things about the car since then and my new goal is a 10.80 setup like the old car.  We'll see how it does here soon, just waiting on a drive shaft :)