Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

slide

Tce Front Drag Brakes On Magnum

Installed TCE Wilwood front brake kit, Definitely won't be treating them like Brembos driving around! Last pic shows the size difference. Now I have to paint the rear Wilwoods to get them looking good again, Jersey winters were not kind to them. Only drove a little bit so far with all Wilwoods on the car but now the difference is quite noticeable in stopping ability. Maybe the pads/rotors will run in a little and improve with use.

post-3331-0-04355700-1491841570_thumb.jpg

post-3331-0-09335200-1491841594_thumb.jpg

post-3331-0-97285400-1491841615_thumb.jpg

post-3331-0-31518500-1491841707_thumb.jpg

post-3331-0-22045900-1491842065_thumb.jpg

Nice!!!! How does it stop compared to the oems? I know the rears did not seem to make much of a difference when I changed them. Good looking setup :)

Thanks, Yeah the rear swap isn't really noticeable. But the fronts is another story, They may need twice the stopping distance as the Brembo's that came off the car.. And that's if their not real hot. Gonna have to really pay attention now. lol 

Ya drive like an old grandma anyway, ..... lol

Careful out there Bill  :P

lol, I'm not used to having too judge my stops way ahead of time! 0.o