Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Don@A2Speed

Reserve Your Edelbrock Victor Ii Hemi Manifold Today

If you can purchase a seat in the Demon for $1 you ought to be able to reserve a manifold for $1. A2Speed is now taking $1 deposits to reserve your Edelbrock Victor II HEMI manifold. 

John they are going to be somewhere in the ballpark of $800.00. It comes with a 100mm opening and can be ported to 105..........fyi we are coming out with a 105mm TB

John they are going to be somewhere in the ballpark of $800.00. It comes with a 100mm opening and can be ported to 105..........fyi we are coming out with a 105mm TB

That is awesome!!! Really exciting. Been needed for quite some time. Nice to see it getting done

We got an update on the Edelbrock GEN III HEMI Manifold today. Their statement went as follows; “The manifold castings are at Edelbrock’s machine shop, and scheduled to begin machining on 6/19. That would put first shipments in the early July. Pricing won’t be set until cycle time is reported from the first batch, so probably late June for pricing.” A2Speed will be converting reserved orders to shipping orders as soon as official pricing is released. Payment in full will be due at that time. Shipments will be first come first served, based on the full payment. Currently we have orders that account for a significant portion of their first production run. Therefore we will only be able to honor orders that have been reserved online prior to June 25th, 2017; and paid in full upon release of final pricing.

I'm behind the curb on info about these intakes, I know about the heads but this I missed. These are direct replacements for all gen lll? In other words will fit my 13' RT without modification? Same injectors ( location ) fuel rail, wiring and TB location ( stock still works ) ??? Any proto pics? Interested for sure, future plans and such under consideration!