Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

RT_6Speed

Wes' CF8 Photos

40 posts in this topic

Had a great time at CF8 even with the rained out Saturday.  This year I tried out a new camera rig that included mounting one of the cameras in a cage and using a remote monitor and trigger.  I was able to get some pretty good shots from a different angle than previous years.  Couple of things I learned for next year - bring batteries that are charged up for the GoPro mounted in the camera cage, figure out a better base (feet) for the camera cage.  With that said...

CF8-261

CF8-194-Edit

23 minutes ago, Speedy said:

Amazing shots Wes!

Thanks, really happy with that remote rig.  Need to make a few changes for CF9 but all-in-all worked well for a first time. 

11 hours ago, RT_6Speed said:

Had a great time at CF8 even with the rained out Saturday.  This year I tried out a new camera rig that included mounting one of the cameras in a cage and using a remote monitor and trigger.  I was able to get some pretty good shots from a different angle than previous years.  Couple of things I learned for next year - bring batteries that are charged up for the GoPro mounted in the camera cage, figure out a better base (feet) for the camera cage.  With that said...

CF8-261

Dayum ! I really like the Yellow, had this been available when I bought mine it would have been yellow also.

10 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Dayum ! I really like the Yellow, had this been available when I bought mine it would have been yellow also.

That is a bad ass ride, photographs pretty well, too! 

9 hours ago, Goehner said:

Just realized with Wes at the track I need to wash my car before I go now, damnit. :)

:)  I will remove some some debris and bug splats with in Photoshop but some cars there's just no way. 

CF8-521-Edit

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:39 AM, RT_6Speed said:

CF8-261

Awesome Wes.   I had take a couple photos from the front of my yellow jacket and thought they were cool.......this shot is freaking amazing.

46 minutes ago, RonP said:

Awesome Wes.   I had take a couple photos from the front of my yellow jacket and thought they were cool.......this shot is freaking amazing.

Thanks Ron.  I have several more and probably need to work on that one a little - it is a little on the underexposed side and the shadows (grill work) need to be lightened up.  Great looking car.