Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MemphisRaines

New wheel set up, out with the 22" Viper reps in with Drag-64's

So after running my black 22" staggered Viper reps for many years, first on my Charger Daytona, then on my current sublime Scat Pack Challenger I was looking for a change. The Viper reps were very heavy and I wanted to change up the look as everyone is running black wheels especially in my neck of the woods. 

So after looking around and weighing my options I fell across a forum member here selling his polished Drag-64's that were immaculate but a hassle to keep clean. He bought the same exact set in chrome for his SRT 392 and sold me his polished set for a great deal. Thanks ohten for the great deal. So after I got them I sat on them for a little bit then sent them out for powdercoat as I did t want to keep polishing either. 

Finished product below, wheel sizes are 20x10's all around 25mm offset and tires are 275/40/20 fronts with the rears being 295/35/20. 

image1_zpsnrobz7xy.jpg[/IMG]

image3_zpss9ybxqaa.jpg[/IMG]

image2_zpsco2vvudq.jpg[/IMG]

image4_zpsonve8i5n.jpg[/IMG]

image5_zpsnyuqganm.jpg[/IMG]

image6_zpsr6ytcnnb.jpg[/IMG]

Old look

imagejpg3_zps708be00e.jpg[/IMG]

Forgot to add the car is lowered with Eibach Sportlines and please excuse the dirty car it needs a good detailing and I snapped these pics really quick to share with the forum.