Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bhayes335

BC Coilovers Vibration

Had the local shop install BC coilovers and got new rims and tires.  Thought it was an issue with the rims and tires so had them re-balanced w/ hubcentric rings but I'm still getting vibration in the steering wheel at 75-85 mph.  Anyone else have a similar issue?  

Going to take the car back to the shop and have them re-check the alignment but figured I'd check to see if anyone had a similar experience first.

I had a set on my 10 Challenger & I installed them myself. Set the pre-load on the fronts before install and  nothing on the rears, just install. Once I got the ride height and dampeners adjusedt I looked at the alignment. I dropped mine almost 2". The alignment guy said he could not get it in spec using the stock adjusting. it was really close but I wanted spot on. So, I added a set of Razors Edge adjustable Arms & Eibach rear camber kit. Once installed and aligned... no problems.

I haven't aligned mine since I put them in lol probaly should do that one of these days. No problems at all so maybe I'll just leave it alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk