Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

codylozano11

Ideal cam for a 426 turbo build?

So I'm currently in the process of switching builds.

Dropping compression down to 10:1 on e98.

I'm planning on doing a promod 88 front mount setup on my Charger. With maybe a 100shot through my direct port setup if needed. I currently have 3.06 gears and 3400 stall.

I was just looking for some suggestions on either a in house or custom grind cam that would be best suitable for my car.

I street the car, more then track. So I'm sure their will be rolls involved just as much as dig racing.b86a21e1c1c4270999f998fcdabc9c21.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You need to call a cam manufacturer. I would NOT get advice on a build like that from alleged forum experts. lol  you need to know displacement among other things. 

Here's as good as your forum advice gets

6.1- 236-238 intake and exhaust at 50, .600 lift intake, 570 exhaust. 116 lobe seperation

426- mid 240s intake and exhaust, 620 lift intake and 570 exhaust. Also on a 116 lobe seperation. That will carry you to 7k rpm strongly.