Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CruzKing

WAZE on phone to car GPS or radio?

fuck that, just got this car where i want it. who needs all that electronic shit anyway.

I did some research and found that you can use it with a "Android Auto", i think. 0.o

BTW just got my phone info to work when using uconnect. ;)

Well after 4 days i got to the end of my search. Yes you can do it ;), only i phone(it works with wife's phone) , not with android.:angry: WTF. shape up android *ninja*or we all go and get bent over by I phones.0.o

hope y'all enjoyed my trials and failure.:)

was a fun frustration search to say the least.

. PS i like putting all those whatever you call them(similes) in my post.

pricey for sure, BUT found a $1.99 app called AudioBT that does it, send waze instructions to the radio as if its a phone call... and no it doesn't use minutes.;)

17 hours ago, CruzKing said:

pricey for sure, BUT found a $1.99 app called AudioBT that does it, send waze instructions to the radio as if its a phone call... and no it doesn't use minutes.;)

Sweet, going to check it out!