Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ironchallenger

introducing the Stolenlogix harness bar

31 posts in this topic

since Cuntfaces decided to rip off Mikah, i did the same to them. 

21230833_1444118312289956_79618856236142

these will go up for sale once fitment is verified this week. 

#stolenlogix

21230949_1444118385623282_14947152183387

21 hours ago, Blown7 said:

I never heard this so I passed it on the Hellcat.org..

I'd be angry too.. lots of money and notoriety lost... 

Youll prob have to start a thread on it over there fornit to get noticed.  Id check with Bull though as they could benlime CT and ban folks for bringing this kinda stuff up....no idea.

Speedlogix took the dodge contact from a copy and sold the rights or is selling them to dodge. Guessing razors edge is making them speedlogix bought razors edge a yr or so ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Saturday, September 02, 2017 at 0:51 PM, Speedy said:

Youll prob have to start a thread on it over there fornit to get noticed.  Id check with Bull though as they could benlime CT and ban folks for bringing this kinda stuff up....no idea.

I actually posted in the unified Demon thread..but it got lost when the 18jake went crazy and they banned him..so I'm not sure they noticed it as no one addressed it..maybe be a vendor over there? Speedlogic won't sell to anyone who hasn't got a VIN

VIN or no its true they took the design.  Im friends with the guy who designed it.  His design plans were provided to Mani who started this thread as Mani has the ability to make them.

Speedlogix is definitely a vendor on Hellcat.org.  I hope more people realize what heppened as its not right.

14 minutes ago, Speedy said:

VIN or no its true they took the design.  Im friends with the guy who designed it.  His design plans were provided to Mani who started this thread as Mani has the ability to make them.

Speedlogix is definitely a vendor on Hellcat.org.  I hope more people realize what heppened as its not right.

Absolutely I hate thieves whether they steal in the night..or someone's ideas.

I'd like to see these be sold over on the  HCsite.

21 hours ago, BayouTiger said:

Are these going to be sold through BT or AAD or ??? I will likely be ordering one at some point. 

Sold through AAD for sure. But I'm going to contact a few more vendors about stocking them as well. I had originally made 10 sets to get the ball rolling. But those sets look like they are all gone so there's another 30 in que

I don't have first hand, but from all the info I've heard, I wouldn't buy jack from SL..plus a friend of mine placed and order ( before I could warn him ) for a CAI and it took them 4 months to finally give his money back for a part they obviously couldn't obtain 

Stolenlogix
I dealt with them once with a big suspension order and I got to see their true colors so to speak. Never again. They don't give a shit about the community. It's all about how they can get your money. Bait and switch tactics, dishonest, ridiculous shipping fees, and lack of communication to name a few. They think they're the only game in town. They don't post as much on CT anymore. Even with the forum being so protective of them.
Anyways, I got a question on this harness bar which looks like a quality piece. Is the design excepted under SCCA and NASA rule book? I remember reading something about the cage needing to be designed in a certain way. But not sure.

18 hours ago, ironchallenger said:

Confirmed fitment today, so be on the lookout for these in the VERY near future. 

21271142_1447426838625770_36335661136453

21314283_1447426871959100_20056813815157

21271146_1447426908625763_92016817704537

You should just post these pics in the hellcat forum.. there is a generic thread not in the SL area and just say isn't this beautiful and let it just stay without any commentary.. I'll take care of the rest.....along with Speedy...

On 9/2/2017 at 0:51 PM, Speedy said:

Speedlogix will work overtime to shut anything down and cry to the admins.  

On 9/6/2017 at 8:04 AM, Blown7 said:

You should just post these pics in the hellcat forum.. there is a generic thread not in the SL area and just say isn't this beautiful and let it just stay without any commentary.. I'll take care of the rest.....along with Speedy...

That man cunt Kris Wall will cry like a bitch and get it shut down.  Good old SRT8U right here on this board.  I'm sure that stalker is lurking here too just not logged in.   The word really needs to get out on this.  They ripped off The All Angles Control Arms and the trailing arms.  I knew about it for a long time it was me that went to AAD and told Mikah that Lisa Wall apporached me in late 2013 to make those control arms.  I said no.  First I saw how they were made and well made at that why the fuck do I need to make something that is already being done correctly?  

I know who machines the control arms too I'm not about taking money out of someones pocket not my style.