Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ironchallenger

introducing the Stolenlogix harness bar

31 posts in this topic

Here is the posting made about the theft of the harness bar:

https://www.facebook.com/mikahb/media_set?set=a.10155108924578069.1073741827.798993068&type=3

I could literally write a book about Speedlogix and the BS they pull. If you want the cliff notes version on this, Speedlogix "buying" Razors Edge and all the inbreeding going on between REM and SX this is exactly how this shit happened.  All Riccio and REM did was start a new company to continuing manufacturing the stolen products.  

Any vendors on here doing biz with these crooks shame on you.  

On 9/3/2017 at 7:56 PM, BayouTiger said:

Are these going to be sold through BT or AAD or ??? I will likely be ordering one at some point. 

We won't be selling these I am all about seeing AAD Performance and the suppliers they use get back what was lost when Speedlogix didn't pay the man.  The trickle down effect is horrible as it effects not only the man who designed the product but also his ability to pay his suppliers when SX does't pay up.  I know that game all too well with them.  The 60-90 days to pay the demands for more money off then they just worked with a guy that used to work for me to steal our work too.  Thankfully I can fund my own operations and take hits like SX did to our biz and its much more sinister thatn what you can imagine and will leave it at that.  Ice Ice baby indeed..  

On 9/4/2017 at 5:12 PM, ironchallenger said:

Sold through AAD for sure. But I'm going to contact a few more vendors about stocking them as well. I had originally made 10 sets to get the ball rolling. But those sets look like they are all gone so there's another 30 in que

I need one before Atco I'm reaching out to Mikah now to get one.  

On 9/3/2017 at 8:04 PM, us1champ said:

Speedlogix took the dodge contact from a copy and sold the rights or is selling them to dodge. Guessing razors edge is making them speedlogix bought razors edge a yr or so ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Razors Edge is no more but you are close Paul Riccio just started a new company to continue to perpatrate the fraud and avoid paying AAD their Royalty feeds.  The name of that company is South East Coating Fabrication

I know that game all too well with them.  The 60-90 days to pay the demands for more money off then they just worked with a guy that used to work for me to steal our work too.  Thankfully I can fund my own operations and take hits like SX did to our biz and its much more sinister thatn what you can imagine and will leave it at that.  Ice Ice baby indeed..  

I can confirm this, as I was a witness, and privy, to the douchebaggery... It really is so much worse than can be imagined.

On 9/5/2017 at 4:53 PM, Speedy said:

Nice work as always Mani.  Will yours be powder coated orange lol

Man go,:D man

BTW jay how are you going to fit the baby seat back there??