Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tdola

Thitek Heads Question?

Im going to purchase a set of Thitek heads. Does anyone have any insight on all the options that they offer. Are they all worth the added expense or should I pick and choose from the list for the "Custom heads"? It's a loooong list;

Coated Titanium Valves
Copper Beryllium Valve Seats
Custom Port Design
Hollow Stem Valves
Inconel Valves
6 Bolt Head Pattern
1.550 Dual Solid Roller Springs
Steel Valve Guides
Steel Valve Guides w/Bronze Liner
11/32 Valves
50 or 55 Degree Valve Job
Additional Milling
Alternative Valve Lengths
Beehive or Dual Hyd Roller Valve Springs
Chamber Coatings
Taper Quench
Titanium Locks

I have a built 392 Twin Turbo w/Arrington 6.1 Heads (I'll be selling them shortly) that have Arrington Roller Rockers. I see that some of the options are either redundant or don't apply but I was wondering what would be a definite to choose and what would/could be optional to keep the costs down. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Ok so I've been going back and forth with Craig from Thitek exchanging a bunch of info and I have to say his knowledge and response are first rate. Outstanding Customer Service! Will be pulling the trigger real soon.