Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

us1champ

Arrington

44 posts in this topic

Anybody else ever been to that Arrington building?  It was designed and built back when they were doing the Mopar engines for the Nascar truck series.  The building was awesome, management, not so much.  I hope someone can go in there and use that place to even half it's potential.

8 hours ago, Goehner said:

So Arrington is still there and nothing has changed?

They still haven't contacted me back.  I called and left messages and emails. I guess it's possible they could be a ignoring me personally, but I don't know why I didn't do anything but offered to pay them money!

46 minutes ago, JJhamitlon said:

They still haven't contacted me back.  I called and left messages and emails. I guess it's possible they could be a ignoring me personally, but I don't know why I didn't do anything but offered to pay them money!

After reading the article Chuck posted, I can see how employees may not be too responsive. If they have been bought and have to worry about finding a job locally or relocating, they are probably not even thinking about responding to anything. Doesn't make it right, but I can't imagine dealing with that shit.

I think NotSure bought them to maintain his Hellcat Challenger, and his Scatpack Charger, and his Kowalski Edition Challenger, and his Viper, and his Jeep, and his Ram, and his Nascar Pontiac, and his GT-R........ :)

3 hours ago, Goehner said:

After reading the article Chuck posted, I can see how employees may not be too responsive. If they have been bought and have to worry about finding a job locally or relocating, they are probably not even thinking about responding to anything. Doesn't make it right, but I can't imagine dealing with that shit.

I hadn't read that article, that is a bad situation for the employees, wish them the best. Lot of families being affected here.

But for management or even those staying, looks like on business side you would want to at minimum call a potential customer back and tell them your not accepting work at this time. Not just ignore them....

Wonder what's going on with the builds currently in shop....

42 minutes ago, BayouTiger said:

I think NotSure bought them to maintain his Hellcat Challenger, and his Scatpack Charger, and his Kowalski Edition Challenger, and his Viper, and his Jeep, and his Ram, and his Nascar Pontiac, and his GT-R........ :)

Mike finally ended up getting that Viper?  Was wondering a while back but he blocked me on FB during the primaries lol

1 hour ago, bhayes335 said:

Mike finally ended up getting that Viper?  Was wondering a while back but he blocked me on FB during the primaries lol

You're a well known leftist whacko! lol

23 minutes ago, BayouTiger said:

You're a well known leftist whacko! lol

Well that goes without saying...

I always did get "needs to be less social during class" on my report cards growing up...I never had a chance did I?