Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
turbojigsaw

First Ever AWD

Well today my shop UnderPressure Power & Performance began stripping my car apart for the 392 Stroker install followed by a Twin turbo kit. I’ll be updating the progress on my build on both my pages Instagram.com/turbojigsaw and Facebook.com/turbojigsaw here’s a short mod list.

modifications

274 Comp Cam

Gov Delete

E85 tuned by “uppturbo”

Custom “uppturbo” Turbo-Back Exhaust

6.1 Ported Intake Manifold

392 Manley Stroker Kit

Triple Plate Billet Torque Converter

2 58mm Twin Turbo

80 lb Fuel injectors

Custom “uppturbo” Intake

7eb0b960f9afa8824c62f9f3800f49a9.jpeg

Daja vu.....

Instead of a comp 274, why not do a custom grind specific for your application. I would think the 274 specs makes a terrible FI cam.

Daja vu.....
Instead of a comp 274, why not do a custom grind specific for your application. I would think the 274 specs makes a terrible FI cam.

That might be something I changed later for now I was looking for a 10.1 ratio that will allow me to get thru the gears with ease especially in the mid to high rpm range. Also the cam was bought way before I decided to go the forced induction route.

The FIRST EVER . AWD 392
Stroked and Cammed Twin Turbo on E85
Instagram.com/turbojigsaw
Facebook.com/turbojigsaw

Has there been advancements in getting the awd transfer cases to hold 500+hp?

If so, its about time someone put significant power thru an awd charger. Should be badass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has there been advancements in getting the awd transfer cases to hold 500+hp?

If so, its about time someone put significant power thru an awd charger. Should be badass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah about that lol I’ve only known of one person I’m trynna follow in his footsteps

974749b9e20ea83753edc3bbfe47ec63.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be a cool build...I actually was expecting the Demon to be awd especially after the release of the GT. What modifications if any are you planning on the driveline to hold the power? What kind of numbers you aiming for?  And on another side note that front bumper is an agressive design! Who makes that?

This will be a cool build...I actually was expecting the Demon to be awd especially after the release of the GT. What modifications if any are you planning on the driveline to hold the power? What kind of numbers you aiming for?  And on another side note that front bumper is an agressive design! Who makes that?

Driveline nothing we’re looking at different options when it comes to applying the power to the pavement in regards to power transfer we’ve looked at possibly being able to disable the RWD while using the launch mode similar to what happens to the Jeep SRT when it launches. It’s undecided how it will handle the power, but the good news is the AWD on the 2014 Charger isn’t constantly enabled anyway. As far as the front bumper it is a bmc extreme customs srt bumper

6.1 intake Manifold has been hydrodipped to match my interior awesome work by Michael you can find him on Instagram as HBZ_hydrographics tell him Jigsaw sent you. 40 Extra HP never looked so damn good.
df2e6f9146bb95865668779a0f631ab9.jpeg

The FIRST EVER. AWD
392 STROKER
TWIN TURBO
on E85
www.facebook.com/turbojigsaw
www.instagram.com/turbojigsaw

Looking good...on a side note, the "Hemi" takes up some room doesn't it!

Yeah it does I’m going to have to alter my valve covers

The FIRST EVER. AWD
392 STROKER
TWIN TURBO
on E85
www.facebook.com/turbojigsaw
www.instagram.com/turbojigsaw