Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CruzKing

need some expert advise.

Ok the guys who know how to win class races please help.:(

I did the hellcat short block update with an increase in boost  and got a PB 10.92 et. I'm in the 11.50 class (SS) in the upcoming Atco race, I need to slow the car down. It was still with the street tune and not the race tune. I tried to slow down and still  broke out out with a 11.4X., next try(TNT) 12 .1X.  . so driver control doesn't work.

I know some folks adjust their tune for situations like this , i have no clue , i have a trinity and never messed with adjustments on my custom tunes.. 

Any help would be appreciated . if not a post please PM me .

OH i'm still going to try for a PB with the race tune if Atco has unleaded race gas in TNT only,  VMP was out of unleaded 110.

well there are some  fat girls folks around here in nc/sc  but i don't have another helmet:P.  hoping there was a tune solution ... like reducing  timing with the trinity.

Hey more importantly , hope you are well in the zone.  see y'all in a few months. gregoryB)

oh shit ... already got a PM about being a sexiest.  Well i'm pretty much not a PC type of guy so  fuck you . Just sayin.:rolleyes: and kidding.