Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JJhamitlon

Driveline and Radials

Guys I'm really wanting to run some drag radials down the 1/4...I thought I could beat around the bush for awhile..I may end up having to for awhile depending, but I just can't get it out of my head...I want to see what kind of times it'll run now. ***Myself and a few others have plans to hit Rockingham next month before weather starts getting too cold around here ( I want to see how I fair against my friends stock HellCat, yeah I know I'm still the under dog, but I'm curious on how far away I'll be!!?? ) 

So what's my best ( IE, cheapest ) option to survive on drag radials and a prepped track with my new found power increase & If I upgrade the rear/axles do I need to be concerned with the A5 too? 

***Havent even picked the car up yet and it's 5am...and this is what's on my mind...WTF is wrong with me!!**

Don’t you live near Greg? Borrow his for the day. He’s not selfish and would surely want to help out a friend. He’ll probably want to help you install them at the track too. ;).
Otherwise pick up some cheap cobra rims and some mt/et’s. 275/45/17
And be done

There’s a guy shel39 that has a setup of welds forsale but there not as cheap. And devil dog has something forsale to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely a night and day difference with radials. The cheap route is probably the way to go if your only running them every so often. The cobras and mt/et are a great option. Welds are great and light, but a little more pricey. That's all up to you. As for fairing against a hellcat, spinning ain't winning so there's always hope!! My buddy brad in his 5.7 charger just wasted a hellcat last week at Lebanon valley, got it on video. Driver error, sure maybe, but a win is a win!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk