Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Renfrick1

Powder coat or paint wheels

So I’m getting 2 new wheels from fr

And they only come silver and black. Mine are the original Alcoa’s and I need to match the new ones to the Alcoa’s. Would you powder coat them or paint them ??

Does anyone know the paint code to the Alcoa’s? Or what powder coat color would match?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in a similar boat. I want to widen mine but after they get done I have to either folder coat all 4 or paint which they use two different colors best I can tell and would be more money to paint 2 then to powder coat 4

I was quoted $180 a wheel for powder coat but no guarantee they would match so I might have to pc all 4

My buddy at the body shop said $100 to paint if I clean his oil burner for free. That’s probably what I’ll do since he can match the color.

The wheels I’m getting are 22x10