Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Speedy

A day at the track....

Thanks, yeah I edited out the wheel well detailing Dale LOL.

Yep Alan, 10.50s bone stock with just the tires/wheels and a DSS drive shaft for safety.  I was expecting 10.80s or maybe 10.70s so I'm thrilled.  Conditions were good with about a +100 DA.  One other thing is that my supercharger had to be replaced on the car due to the bearing issue that impacted quite a few HCs.  They had a bad batch of bearings or something and the blower would start whining really bad.  Mine started about 1700 miles and the dealer swapped it out for an updated supercharger P/N.  It's possible the new bearings freed up a few horses.

Car made 670RWHP on the dyno the next weekend after the track.  Mike at OST thinks it'll get in the high 9s with just a tune!

Yep Alan, 10.50s bone stock with just the tires/wheels and a DSS drive shaft for safety.  I was expecting 10.80s or maybe 10.70s so I'm thrilled. :o

so a rt has no chance, see you Speedy at CF9. B)

got some more shit coming.lol

Looking forward to it, may even put the race tune in, for the first time. *ninja*

I'm sure your HC will win. . maybe we need a  index for just us ?  You at 10.70 and i at 10.90. i'm only a RT so seems reasonable.lol

Speedy, You know we never did line up, maybe we can lead off at CF???

you do know Orange Crush would be  toast . so looking forward to the HC.

May have to take another trip to A2S.B)

Awesome video as always. Yes its more work when one has to change tires at the track. But afterwards you forget all about, while your having fun going down the strip. lol Until its time to pack up and swap tires to go home. Can't wait to see everyone at CF9