Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Speedy

Official ChallengerFest 9 Event Thread

97 posts in this topic

Thanks to DownForce Solutions for their sponsorship of ChallengerFest 9!  DownForce Solutions will be ON SITE at CF9 with some of their products on display!

df_solutions.jpg

19 hours ago, Speedy said:

Congrats Mike, my Dad lasted about 3 weeks after retiring from MNPD, and has worked stocking shelves for Scott's Lawncare ever since lol

I was already working a “part time” job before I retired. 

I’m a driver for an executive car service. I signed on to be their Sunday driver and fill-in guy. ...well, the fill-in guy averages six days a week. 

Booked room.  Need to remember to get a list of car #'s and owners so April 16 when I get the, "did you get a pic of car, the black Challenger" I'll have some idea who it is :)  Need to figure out a good location to shoot some car shots away from the track with a scenic sort of background.  Open to ideas from those in that area.

Thanks to Clark Distribution for their support of ChallengerFest 9!  We "might" have some suds on hand for those old enough to consume :)

Clark%202016%20Logo%20RED.jpg

booked room and pre paid tonight. this will be my 3rd year. 1st year paid at event. 2nd year paid on cut off day. this year paid early...  should be another great event.  Thanks Speedy!

10 minutes ago, CruzKing said:

holy crap, maybe Jay can free some more rooms, pm him.

hope so.....but the hotel said not only was our block sold out, but also the entire hotel :o

I booked a room at the Hilton across the street to make sure I'm not sleeping in my truck!

Wow we've so!d out 100 rooms on Friday night.  Hotel is trying to find me some more.  We'll have the Marriot as an overflow, guess I need to get that setup.

First post updated as of tonight with pre-registrations.

Also, thanks to A2Speed B&G Performance for sponsoring the Bracket Class at ChallengerFest 9!

A2Speed_CF7logo.jpg

On 2/2/2018 at 3:08 PM, CruzKing said:

OMG, not good news for the folks who wait till the last minute. At least you can walk over and join the party.

That’s what they get for waiting until the last minute. 

On 1/18/2018 at 7:54 PM, CruzKing said:

great pictures to come, thanks Wes.;)

Going to try to figure out a good place close to the hotel to shoot some rolling shots for those that want them.  Looking forward to it as usual.

Updated registration list as of this morning.

Thanks to Alan and MMF for sponsoring the Unlimited Shootout again for 2018

Unlimited Shootout Class Sponsor

MMF-logo-120313.jpg

The host hotel is pretty well sold out.  I think there are a few rooms left.  Once they're gone, that's it.  I've setup the Marriott as overflow.  If you haven't reserved your room, better do it now.

Over Flow Hotel: Marriott Courtyard Bowling Green Convention Center 1010 Wilkinson Trace Bowling Green, KY 42104

Room Rate: $115 per night

Phone: 270-783-8569 

Group Rate Booking Link: ChallengerFest 9 Marriott Booking Link

Deadline for discount rate is March 29, 2018 or until room block sells out.