Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CruzKing

What the hell happended to UPS

Ok so us folks here in southern NC had 1/2 inch of snow , and a little ice , that was gone on all the roads except some shady areas. that was Wednesday... so UPS decided not to deliver. Ok that was wednesday well everyone including the wife was driving around like nothing happened. Thursday... well there are some wet icy spots in shady areas ..... but UPS took a day off. WTF.

Now its friday .. no delivery but pickups at the local drop off points.

so i called about my delivery and they said cuz of conditions they would't deliver until Monday or Tuesday.

Bunch of fuckin pusseys . i used to work for UPS in stratford CT, and we shipped out stuff in near blizzard conditions like it was nothing.

Sounds like to me the unions have UPS by the balls.

there is no shit on the roads and my package is sitting in Wilmington 45 minutes from my home all major highway for 3 days. . WTF.

end of rant. although its bullshit. ok ..done.

All the delivery services are messed up here.  We receive stuff that is not out for delivery according to the on line status, and stuff that is our for delivery, the staus changes to available for pick up, then gets delivered the next day.  I have even gotten stuff that does not show shipped.  Go figure.

I'm a retired union truck driver and we used to run or made every attempt to run no matter what the weather. I don't know what it's coming to now. The last several years I've gotten much better service from FedEx. My last UPS delivery was sitting in Raleigh, which is the hub that my deliveries come from. They sent it to Greensboro and then Greensboro sent it back to Raleigh before it finally got delivered. I don't know if it's the union or they just flat don't know wtf they're doing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

UPS sucks  the big one. I had and RV side business and NEVER used UPS unless the customer requested it & paid for it. I live in central Texas and it takes 6 days to send anything anywhere or for that matter 6 days to receive something. They also use the Post Office to deliver shit that they don't want to and the adds time.  I used USPS Prioity Mail... mostly flat rate boxes. I could ship it cheaper and faster than UPS. Most parts could be received in 2 or 3 days or 4 days at most.

28 minutes ago, Hemi57 said:

UPS sucks  the big one. I had and RV side business and NEVER used UPS unless the customer requested it & paid for it. I live in central Texas and it takes 6 days to send anything anywhere or for that matter 6 days to receive something. They also use the Post Office to deliver shit that they don't want to and the adds time.  I used USPS Prioity Mail... mostly flat rate boxes. I could ship it cheaper and faster than UPS. Most parts could be received in 2 or 3 days or 4 days at most.

In my experience USPS isn't much better.

Sold a GoPro and sent it to CA from NC. After a while checked the tracking and it went to at least 4 different DC's before it got across the Mississippi. Checked it four days later and it still didn't get to CA. Then on the fifth day it was out for delivery, couldn't deliver for some reason about the address. called the guy and he said he gets mail all the time. went out for delivery again same result. following tracking it ended up in Tenn. So contacted the post office and they said they couldn't find it. Wait they said and a month latter no change still in TN.

So i put in a claim BUT they told me i needed a receipt for the GoPro, and a picture of the package and how it was addressed.

So that free $100 insurance is nothing but a scam, pay for more Ins. and you still need the same and still a scam. .

I have had one claim with  USPS... No issues. But, I have been down that road before with multiple shippers and .learned you take pics of invoices, packaging, shipping boxes, label etc. Once you show that to support your claim it is all over but the shouting.