Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sybil

What super charger is best for the 6.1?

35 posts in this topic
Too much boost? Well , the viper is for sale but it's not going well. May be selling this car instead. How much is an SRT8 2009 auto with 19,700 miles worth??
I got $19,000 in trade for my 2010 R/T Challenger with 22,000 miles went I bought my 2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack.

Sent via Tapatalk

59 minutes ago, Hemi57 said:

I got $19,000 in trade for my 2010 R/T Challenger with 22,000 miles went I bought my 2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack.

Sent via Tapatalk

So basically it's a fair Deal? I'm not trading anything dealer wants to buy it straight up. Wasn't going to get rid of this car but selling the viper has turned into a nightmare and thanks to a guy named Doug DeMuro everyone now thinks that a B/W GTS is only worth 36-$37,000 no matter what lol

So basically it's a fair Deal? I'm not trading anything dealer wants to buy it straight up. Wasn't going to get rid of this car but selling the viper has turned into a nightmare and thanks to a guy named Doug DeMuro everyone now thinks that a B/W GTS is only worth 36-$37,000 no matter what lol

Depends how you look at it. I also traded a 2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0 turbo (base - No festures). Lost my ass on the ATS.. Almost 40% deprection. But, I saved about $2,500 in sales tax, didn't have to mess with tire kickers, I got a fully optioned Scat and the deal ws done in about 3 hrs. So was it fair? For me yes. 

Sent via Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Hemi57 said:

Depends how you look at it. I also traded a 2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0 turbo (base - No festures). Lost my ass on the ATS.. Almost 40% deprection. But, I saved about $2,500 in sales tax, didn't have to mess with tire kickers, I got a fully optioned Scat and the deal ws done in about 3 hrs. So was it fair? For me yes. 

Sent via Tapatalk

So in your opinion $21,000 for a 2009 SRT 8 is a fari deal ?. Probably this time next year it will be worth less I'm guessing.

KBB lists 09 Srt 8 is 20 to 23. So, 21 is in the ballpark. I would push a bit and see what happens if it were my car deal. But, that is just my opinion.

I spent about a week removing mods.

Sent via Tapatalk

If I had a 21k trade in value, damned if a HellCat wouldn’t be on the menu especially if I’d been considering supercharging the later vehicle...just saying 

On 2/7/2018 at 1:59 PM, Goehner said:

My P1SC and D1SC did not have an independent belt. There may be an option, but I am not familiar with it.

The StageII kits are the independent drive setup, think it's an option all the way up to F1 blowers.