Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Speedy

ChallengerFest 9 Call Outs!

OK Jay my builder is covering some  of this, $500. . lets do it...

RT vs hellcat. welll  we will see.

PM sent.

oh BTW pro tree.

20 hours ago, CruzKing said:

PM sent.

oh BTW pro tree.

We won't be able to have them change the tree just for us, but I'm down for the $500 buckaroos.  Bring your A game, I'm no longer at the mercy of 6 speed timing pull, third pedal drama, and am down with the burrito :)

On 2/27/2018 at 11:12 PM, CruzKing said:

PM sent.

oh BTW pro tree.

WTH i missed a decimal point. That is supposed to be $5.00.:o

Yes about 40 % or $2.00 , and i have to put his logo on my car in 4 places.  lol

i tried to get him to do 50% but he said that i suck at driving so he wasn't going any higher. :( If i loose i have to take the logos off before i return to the pits. isn't that the pits?:wacko:

14 hours ago, Speedy said:

Had a guy message me on FB asking to make sure he wouldn't be the only 8 second Challenger attending :o

Did you tell him at least one Demon would be there? :)

Not sure what Demons have to do with 8 second cars. So far only one private Demon is even in the 9’s from what I understand. Though I saw 4 of them run consistent 10.1’s all day. Amazing how consistent they were, but lots of faster Hellcats out there at this point. 

12 hours ago, BayouTiger said:

Not sure what Demons have to do with 8 second cars. So far only one private Demon is even in the 9’s from what I understand. Though I saw 4 of them run consistent 10.1’s all day. Amazing how consistent they were, but lots of faster Hellcats out there at this point. 

The point was the uniqueness, like an 8 sec car, not that it was an 8 sec car.  I guess I need to go back to staying off the forums as my thinking is not quite as linear as everyone else.

On 2/27/2018 at 7:42 PM, CruzKing said:

aah, JJ, how is it going???:rolleyes:

maybe i can scrape 2 together. *ninja*

Ha! Last Kitty I ran into had trouble passing me ( like it was a struggle ), I’d love to see this race between you two!! I’ll cover 20% of that $5.00 wager!! lol 

1 hour ago, JJhamitlon said:

Ha! Last Kitty I ran into had trouble passing me ( like it was a struggle ), I’d love to see this race between you two!! I’ll cover 20% of that $5.00 wager!! lol 

OK Jay, i got sponsors now, get that $5.00 together, its on,, thanks JJ.lol