Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

turbofreek

WANTING G3 h3mi aftermarket water block...

hhp says back ordered till end of april.  i need it sooner.  anybody have a new one they havent used on their build yet and willujg to let go of??

i am currently 23 days out from my 30 day facebook ban once again.  or id have been all over hunting for one.  

dont matter now. already ordered all the hellcat block and parts to change over to it a little bit ago.  

that block has been on back order over a year and nobody seeks to confident it will be available even at the end of april deadline.

yea.  but nobody cares much for arringtons shitnanicons and attitude.  i doubt its a g3 block or it would 25k not 19k.  big difference of a 3900 block vs a 5500 dollar block needing full prep work to boot.

i just bought all hellcat shit this morning.  im not fucking with all this stuff.  buy a spare block and hope it dont break.  if it does break the new one down a notch is all and coast.