Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BayouTiger

CF9 Range trip

Do we have interest in the annual range trip. This has been the hardest CF to get a feel for since there's very little activity online, but everything is selling out, so I know we have more than the 70 or so listed. 

Range trip would be late Thursday evening at our usual location - Rockcastle Shooting Center up near Park City. I probably won't be bringing quite the arsenal I normally bring, but can certainly take requests if there's something in particular someone wants to shoot and I can accommodate. 

I would expect the time range be about 3PM. They have been pretty flexible in the past, but I do like to give them a rough headcount. 

I heard. We’re praying that things work out. Don’t sweat the tires. I will have jack and impact and can swap them for you.