Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jack SickSRT

1st TNT of 2018

Drove  to VMP Saturday  with the Hellcat to tryout a few new mods . To date I've done the upper and lower pullies , pinned the crank , 309 gear, 4" Alum. driveshaft ,bigger injectors and cat deletes . After an hour plus to tech due to 200 plus cars being there ; pulled into the staging lanes and pulled off a 9.94 @ 137 mph . :) . Waited about 30 minutes and backed it up with a 9.98 @ 137 mph . After that the track quickly went away from the huge amount of street cars/tires tearing up the rubber . The last pass was a bad spin / wheel hop ending with a 10.4 pass . I didn't run again fearing an axle issue and a 80 -90 mile tow .

All in all I'm stoked with the results especially on a 93 octane tune . Once again Brent at DTP Racing provided the stout and safe tune . The more I play with this car the more amazed I am with its capabilities.

Can't wait for The Rock next month !!