Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BayouTiger

New cat in da house!

Love the color! I picked the Challenger but I’m constantly thinking about the Charger, it’s rare a manufacturer makes two cars I like equally in such a close category 

Yeah, I was in the same boat. Just several really nice Chargers available, but no Challengers at all locally. Charger is also easier to live with during the work week if I need to take clients to lunch or such. Also, still have the red car for my two door/six speed fun. Don’t plan on getting rid it it and the Charger might make let me take the Challenger up a notch at some point if I decide to. It’s really at the edge of the point where it wouldn’t be much fun around town if pushed much farther. 

Nice ride congratulations. I like the color. You can bring a backup car to CF10 next year:). Hope you enjoy it.

Congrats Chuck.

Octane Red is Beautiful

Coolest Hellcat the Charger.

You are going to love all the Fasst Fun owning it.

I will always remember driving my Hellcat Charger to Challengerfest. Gaining all my break in miles and then the next Day racing 14 times down the track and Each time thinking Thank God No Limp Mode!!! A8 FTW!!

Linda :)

Just now, Linda's FF said:

Congrats Chuck.

Octane Red is Beautiful

Coolest Hellcat the Charger.

You are going to love all the Fasst Fun owning it.

I will always remember driving my Hellcat Charger to Challengerfest. Gaining all my break in miles and then the next Day racing 14 times down the track and Each time thinking Thank God No Limp Mode!!! A8 FTW!!

Thanks Linda! You car pretty much stuck the Charger bug in my head! 

You are Double Welcome :D

There are those that like to complain that its unacceptable to have "4" doors on a Muscle car and also say it isnt a muscle car. Lololol.

When I'm at the track and say who wants a ride up to the staging lanes ......I get......me me I do and then they load in and I'm bringing my own smiling cheer team along.

You usually drive a truck to work are you going to Daily Drive your Charger now?

16 hours ago, Linda's FF said:

You are Double Welcome :D

There are those that like to complain that its unacceptable to have "4" doors on a Muscle car and also say it isnt a muscle car. Lololol.

When I'm at the track and say who wants a ride up to the staging lanes ......I get......me me I do and then they load in and I'm bringing my own smiling cheer team along.

You usually drive a truck to work are you going to Daily Drive your Charger now?

Depends on my day. Many days I am at job sites and will drive the truck. Other days I may be downtown, or calling on on clients and the Charger will be pressed into duty. I’m sure Lisa will get some use as well! 

Me.. My Scat is 4 door 150 mph grocery getter. It is also a very comfortable car for a trip for 2 or 4 and luggage included. Could not do this in my 14 Cadillac ATS.

Chuck your going love the car. That is until Lisa uses it then you will be back in the truck.

Sent via Tapatalk