Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BayouTiger

New cat in da house!

26 posts in this topic
On 5/31/2018 at 8:51 PM, BayouTigress said:

Well the cat is already in the shop.................lol, just getting windows tinted and the xpel coat on the front, rocker panels, rear quarters, and under the trunk lid :)  The paint is to nice not to protect it.  

And for all y’all thinking I would be driving this car, think again.  I have not been behind the wheel.  Not with the black key, not to back it out of the driveway, nada.  We have had it for almost 3 weeks and the closest I have gotten to the drivers seat is to look in the window.  

Lisa are you kidding me!!!   Why????? :o

Well, when you do go for a drive... Ya  better snag the Red Key for some Fassst Fun!!lol

Cant wait to hear your review B)

Linda :)