Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toddwilks

2016 RA4 Uconnect radio Nav

I upgraded the radio in my 2016 Challenger Hellcat so I pulled this radio out. This was taken out at 2190 miles. It is in perfect working condition. This radio has all of the features including navigation. Will ship overnight for free in the US.

500 shipped overnight for free

77cc49be07abaec6f1b28d5ad39f353b.jpeg

80f3b6d508afebb01dba2e7d58e1343d.jpeg

INTEGRATED ACCESS SYSTEM

8.4-inch touchscreen, Uconnect Access+, integrated Uconnect Voice Command and Bluetooth+, SiriusXMSatellite Radio+ , SiriusXM Traffic+ and SiriusXM Travel Link+.

Included Features

§ Uconnect Access+

§ 8.4-inch touchscreen

§ HD Radio

§ AM/FM radio

§ Media hub with iPod mobile device integration, USB port+ and auxiliary jack

§ Integrated Uconnect Voice Command, Bluetooth Streaming Audio, Hands-Free Calling+and Voice Text Reply+ (not compatible with iPhone mobile devices)

§ Radio screen settings that complement vehicle personality with brand-specific themes and color combinations

§ Speed-adjusted volume

§ SiriusXM Satellite Radio+—more than 150 channels and SiriusXM Tune Start (fee required)

§ Do Not Disturb

§ Drag and Drop Menu Bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk