Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andy 72

struts

hey everybody Andy here just thought i would try to get some opinions about struts. i have a 2011 challenger R/T 5.7 with about 160000 0n it . i am getting ready to have the inner strut supports replaced and wanted to upgrade struts. i bought the car with 130000 on it , since day one it always felt loose in the turns at speed. i had it at my local dealer they said if brougt the struts no added labor when they do the supports. are the after market worth the money or just go back stock. not my daily driver .one day hope to start adding horsepower as money permits ,right now just enjoying the drive. thanks for input