Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Renfrick1

Lebanon valley

Going tomorrow for the first time since AJ retuned the car. 8psi and new dr ‘s. Best time so far in this thing was an 11.4. But that was at 6 psi and old dr’s. I woulda been by now but every event this year I had family stuff that I couldn’t get out of. The valley has an 11.5 index race going on tomorrow so that’s what I’m entering. Wish me luck boys and girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is this you Renfrick? One of the few times I dont go to Lebanon and miss someone from this forum. But I had more important things to do like walk my daughter down the aisle LOL.

large_ren.PNG.8ab0484fc796828db86ca7c8b9c0517e.PNG

thanks for the congrats....the track photog took about 8 of you. Who won the 11.5 class? Did you race that damn black corvette with the smiley face license plate?

Heres the link to the photogs site, she does a good job if you decide to get anything from her...just go to the 11.5 index folder

https://onpointimage.photoreflect.com/store/Photos.aspx?e=10257697

Yeah raced the black vette in the semi’s. He ran a 49 and I a 40. So he moved on then raced the red Chevy don’t know who won cause I collected my $50 and left

They do the index a few more times this year so if you go let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i race that dude in the vette every wednesday night in the street stick class. That guy is a good driver. Hes leading the points this year too. I won the points championship last year but this year he is putting a beating on all of us LOL. He can definitely shift that thing. I saw in the winners circle pics a red chevelle so he musta got runner up.....Im sure I will hear about it wed nite. This is the first year they have added index racing and they dont have a slow enough index for me.....I would need a 12.5.....but they do have a bracket the same day so my plan was to go and race in the bracket just to support the index days. I figure if they get decent turnout for the day maybe next year they will do it again and add a few more indexes......but yea, the wedding just happened to be on the same day as the first one they are doing. I do plan on going to the rest (2 or 3 I think?)