Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iron6

iron6 back

Hey where's all the old guys? Sold my 2010 plum crazy, ran 10.50's after build and a AJ's tunes. Bought and built 1964 dodge Polara Max wedge 426 with cross ram nice. Now I want a 2018 392 Challenger TA 392 plum crazy. What's the story auto or 6 speed? Did AJ break the code on the 6.4's so it can be tuned. I know a lot of questions. Good to be back.

Bill

Thanks for info. Challenges are a 3:09 rear end in auto vs 3:91 in stick. What the heck do you do with 8 gears? Anyone know what the 6.4 run at the track stock?

Hi Iron6

Have you thought  about about a Hellcat. There are Plenty of used ones at decent prices.

I've seen where some guys have taken out weight and hit 10.50s stock.

Linda :)

Good point Linda, I would buy a used Hellcat before anything else, hands down.
Ditto, a buddy sent me a link for a used one last year, something ridiculous like $44k with something like 20k on the clock...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:15 PM, iron6 said:

Thanks for info. Challenges are a 3:09 rear end in auto vs 3:91 in stick. What the heck do you do with 8 gears? Anyone know what the 6.4 run at the track stock?

12.6 all day

45 minutes ago, Mopar408 said:

12.6 all day

I went to Challengerfest 11.0s on 20 inch Nittos 

Atco 18 inch MT ET rs  10.80s :)

Then my HC Charger was 1st for AJ to start the Diablo Tuning process. Next 3 times a week at the track R&D T&T of parts and Tuning.

I was so Happy running the first time at CF and got to the other end and Thought Thank God No PITA Nag 1 limp mode !!!!

You dont need a lot of mods to run some below 10.8s 

I went to Challengerfest 11.0s on 20 inch Nittos 
Atco 18 inch MT ET rs  10.80s
Then my HC Charger was 1st for AJ to start the Diablo Tuning process. Next 3 times a week at the track R&D T&T of parts and Tuning.
I was so Happy running the first time at CF and got to the other end and Thought Thank God No PITA Nag 1 limp mode !!!!
You dont need a lot of mods to run some below 10.8s 
Linda

I was commenting on the 6.4. I’ve had the exact same experience as you with the cat.

2 hours ago, Mopar408 said:

I was commenting on the 6.4. I’ve had the exact same experience as you with the 

I see I missed that ....6.4

Have you kept your HC stock?

They are a lot of Fun with just adding DRs and a Drive shaft.

I see I missed that ....6.4
Have you kept your HC stock?
They are a lot of Fun with just adding DRs and a Drive shaft.

Linda

I have a driveshaft and 20inch drag radials so far. Love the car!