Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

sixpack

6.1 SRT PARTS

yesterday I  placed a Mr.Norm's pistol grip 4 sale, changed my mind, what is going for sale is the following  : Hurst pistolgrip shifter complete $ 300.00, it is a upgrade over OEM they go for $750.00 +    K&N CAI, green anodized tube $125.00,    ALCOA SRT wheels, logo (painted blue) little curb rash pictures on request w/Hankook tires (near end of life) $500     6.1 Cats included to end of tips SRT exhaust $500.   Driver's electric , passengers and rear seat , leather and suede with blue stripe Excellent Condition $400.00  B5 blue SRT hood with silver billet air scoops $200.00    Silver billet grill, matches hood scoops $100.00.  I will not have access to the MMForum for the coming week, if you questions, comments or money to give away please text day or night  336-512-2839 

thanks

sixpack