Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Speedy

Hellcat Redeye

Well you might need that next April, i'm in the middle of a new tune, data logging up and down the 17 highway in calabash. New tune seems sweet.:o

the way its going i'm going to be 10.5 or even better. At least i hope so.lol

not even thinking of the smaller pulley i got from arrington north.

Better get your big boy pants on , it will be a thriller. Got to work on that reaction time and then ,,, Bam.

Please don't buy a redeye, i'm almost taped out except for the baby pulley. But using everything this piglet has.

trying to drop 500 lbs, its going to be hard but got a lot of help.

Agreed with everything you had to say except the Redeye selling more than the HC. The 10k more for the Redeye could be added to the HC and you end up with more HP and a faster ride with a lower payment. Just my thoughts. 

Dodge does have a habit of alienating its fan base. They seem to do everything they can to keep us from modifying the lower bases while trying to “force” us to “upgrade” to their versions of modified Challengers. Even seem to make it hard on the aftermarket to produce parts for their cars, serving to disinterest the potential companies that can help us modify. 

I haven’t read a thing about the redeye, nor watched the video, sorry speedy. But somehow Dodge has a way of keeping sales going on a 11 year platform, it is amazing to me. 

On 7/7/2018 at 9:58 PM, JJhamitlon said:

Agreed with everything you had to say except the Redeye selling more than the HC. The 10k more for the Redeye could be added to the HC and you end up with more HP and a faster ride with a lower payment. Just my thoughts. 

Dodge does have a habit of alienating its fan base. They seem to do everything they can to keep us from modifying the lower bases while trying to “force” us to “upgrade” to their versions of modified Challengers. Even seem to make it hard on the aftermarket to produce parts for their cars, serving to disinterest the potential companies that can help us modify. 

Well, we'll see.  The typical buyer I'm coming across seems to be really concerned about a warranty, and once you get in to the 60-70K range, $10K isn't that big of a difference to some I think.

2 hours ago, Goehner said:

I haven’t read a thing about the redeye, nor watched the video, sorry speedy. But somehow Dodge has a way of keeping sales going on a 11 year platform, it is amazing to me. 

WHAT!  You didn't watch my video, now my feelings are hurt! lol