Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
us1champ

So what happened to everyone

So I have notice over the last yr. what has happened to everyone

Frank.. cam... Erik..... ost... ect ect

Not much traffic anymore around hear. Has all these new cars steered people away from working on older ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think quite a few forums are dying, most everyone just does Facebook these days. However, all the Autoguide ones still get good traffic, but they advertise the shit out of them.

OST quit being a vendor on here for 2018 as well.

I enjoy reading a lot of comments. Both for entertainment and to try and learn. The FB app on my phone makes it easy. The forms became kinda just a group of friends that only wanted to talk to each other. If you aren't in the click....

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yeah.... I miss the good old days...... remember all the trash talking? Lol.... man.... we were really fucked up eh? We had some good laffs...... good times....

Stevo

Fuck you Stevo you pervert with a shitty slow car.:o

Yeah was entertaining, I think all we need now is to listen to Trump for our kicks.lol

Stevo just kidding with that comment. ^^^^^^^^^ about you.

This forum is still a good source of info and members here do help when you post questions. .

Alan nailed it. Facebook has killed a lot of the Forum traffic. It’s too bad too, many more idiots on FB.

7 hours ago, CruzKing said:

Fuck you Stevo you pervert with a shitty slow car.:o

Yeah was entertaining, I think all we need now is to listen to Trump for our kicks.lol

Stevo just kidding with that comment. ^^^^^^^^^ about you.

This forum is still a good source of info and members here do help when you post questions. .

See the source image

I can’t and won’t ever sign up for face book so I guess that will be a issue for me. To bad. I can’t for the life of me understand why people like that so much other than the ability to be nosey..

Amen

I can’t and won’t ever sign up for face book so I guess that will be a issue for me. To bad. I can’t for the life of me understand why people like that so much other than the ability to be nosey..

Can I get a AMEN.

Sent via Tapatalk

i am an idiot on fb not cuz i wanna but cuz races are not listed fucking anywhere else.  pricks need to suck a high hard one for not even putting half of them on the race track websites.  is that to much to ask even?