Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Speedy

Little incident and an update on ceramic and Xpel

Had a boo boo plus an update on how the ceramic and Xpel clear protective film are doing about a year later.

Had a boo boo plus an update on how the ceramic and Xpel clear protective film are doing about a year later.

Speedy would shit a brick and probably have a fucking heart attack or stroke if he would  see my shop now that I am not living there in the RV. 9 years of 1 or 2 times a month, mostly to mow the 2 acres of grass or change oil in the cars. LMAO

lol you took time to not only comment on the caulk but actually take a screen shot to post.  You should see the inside of the compressor closet door trim!  I don't do handy work so stay like it is it will lol.