Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FlyByU

**Modern Street Half-Mile Shootout June 1-2, 2019**

Please read!

Some of you have seen me slowly create this new Facebook page and event Modern Street Half-Mile Shootout. I was going to wait and talk more about this when I had a web page and logo set up but I couldn't wait and here is why.

Ever since Benjamin Vanhook (VanDrake Racing) got me to run my car at a wannagofast 1/2 mile event, Ive been itching to do it again. Well ya why not do it and bring my friends too!!! I searched around for venues and airports to host an event. A lot harder than I thought, even with my FAA inside status. Luckily Infinite-Speed was just getting started and I reached out with great success. They are all in.

So knowing me, I need to do this different. The facility and racing side will be very similar to all 1/2 mile events, pure adrenaline. As of now we are locked in as our own event open to the public of course, with the likelyhood we do 2 days. This is what we are doing different.

Demon Performance and VanDrake Racing have title sponsored the venture! What that does is this:

**Any racer that has ever competed in a Modern Street HEMI Shootout drag racing event will be given a code and allowed to race day 1 of the Half-Mile event for FREE!!!!!!! Open to the first 50 that sign up once tickets go live. Early announcement gives potential new racers a heads up to run in an MSHS event between now and June 1 2019 to earn a code. Lots of time to plan.**

TRUST ME FOLKS, HALF-MILE RACING IS AN ABSOLUTE THRILL YOU MUST TRY!!!! More info will be posted to include registration info soon. Mark your calendars now!

ADDRESS:

Infinite-Speed
25222 Enochsburg Road,
Batesville, Indiana 47006

cool, i'm in, will hook up with the children/grandchildren in Columbus.

Dan, what is needed as far as equipment, tires, street or DR's and skinnies. this would be a first for me. thanks Dan for the new stuff next year..... SGMP and the 1/2 mile.:rolleyes:

Those of you looking to cash in on the free entry for this event by attending a Modern Street HEMI Shootout drag racing event, here is our 2018 schedule link plus we've announced the following for 2019:

Legmaker Intakes, LLC MSHS at South Georgia Motorsports Park - March 2, 2019

Stanley's Performance MSHS at Rockingham Dragway- May 4, 2019 

http://hemirace.com/races/

Dan, anything more than helmet and fire jacket. , i expect 213 mph :o JK.

Kevin can race in flip flops t shirt and speedo. just sayin.*ninja*