Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CruzKing

Oh my, poor lady.

IChristine Blasey Ford, a sexual assault survivor at the hands of SCOTUS nominee, Judge Brett Kavanaugh. His assault ruined my life 36 years ago and its my civic duty to bring this to the Senate's consideration, now that the public hearings are over and all the Senators that wanted to meet with him have.
l don’t know who’s house it happened at or even what year it happened. I now believe it was the early 80s but previously I believed it was the mid 80s when I was in my later teens not 15.  I don’t know if I got there before everyone else or after. I don’t know how I got there or how I got home over 7 miles away (at the age of 15). My life time friend who I believe was with me, doesn’t remember any of this traumatic event or even remember ever meeting Judge Kavanaugh; (and the other 3 people I know were there testified under oath they don’t know anything about this party either).
I have a fear of flying, but have no problem jet-setting all over the world while on vacation. I’ve been on airplanes more in the past two months than most people in a year, but my fear is completely legitimate. I don’t know who paid for my hotel and polygraph test; (the same afternoon of my grandmothers funeral, or maybe it was the next day, who knows). And guess what? I flew there. Oh, and that polygraph that I testified I was terrified during, was only two questions, neither of which were about Kavanaugh. But hey, I passed and my attorneys paid for it, so that’s all that matters. And my PhD in psychology definitely, in no way, helped me with it or my testimony today. My friends on the beach encouraged me to continue contacting the media with my story (because we were running out of time to stop Judge Kavanaugh and I felt a sense of urgency to perform my civic duty).  I can’t name them, so we’ll just call them beach friends. Yet, while giving such great advice, none were willing to be character witnesses. Meanwhile, Judge Kavanaugh had hundreds of character witnesses step up in a matter of days.
My lawyers, out of the kindness of their hearts, are helping me for FREE yet I have a “needed” several gofundme pages that are currently is sitting at $765,948, including my security” gofundme with $209,987 alone. I promise though, I’m not getting anything out of my testimony, that money is just going to cover my expenses for services I am getting for free!

I’m super smart. I have a two Masters, a PhD and I teach graduate students. I know lots of big words, (e.g. the memory of Judge Kavanaugh’s assault is seared in my hippocampus), but it should be totally believable that I deleted my entire social media history, don’t understand basic questions, forget recent events, change my story and that no one can support my allegations.

I was the only person in the United States that didn’t know Congress agreed to come to me instead of me going to DC. They really do care about my flying phobia after all.

Get the picture yet, America?

lol X10.

People are losing their heads because POTUS pointed out that she can't keep her shit straight...for once I'm actually annoyed at the media for attacking him over this. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can smell her bullshit from a mile away.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yup... those assholes were pissed that Fudgepacking Barry's pick, Merrick Garland, was not approved. So, they orchestrated a smear campaign the blew up in their face. They have left a stain on Justice Kavanaugh's name and family, tossed Ford under the bus and made a mockery out of the constitution and rule of law. Bottom line, get out and vote and show them sumbitches they fucked with the wrong people.

I think as a liberal she tried to send a letter to cast doubt, and then was outed by freakstein and the dems, at that point she had no other option but lie to congress. If she didn't her career would have been trash no more plush teaching job at commie U.. i can't believe any fair minded dem would believe her over Brett. what a fucking appalling circus , my question is who are the deplorable unredeemable asses now.

lets really fuck up the liberal left and have Judge Jeannie as the next supreme court nominee., when the old sleeping one goes down for the count.

WTF is wrong with these fucking young folks. I think as a right of passage they should spend a year in Venezuela. Every  one of them .

OBTW Cruz - my 26-year-old, going on 18, grandson works at a head shop and thinks Bernie Sanders was spot on. Little shit will get $1 a month in my will.

11 hours ago, Hemi57 said:

OBTW Cruz - my 26-year-old, going on 18, grandson works at a head shop and thinks Bernie Sanders was spot on. Little shit will get $1 a month in my will.

Should be $0.01/year.

To add insult to injury the turd is living in FREE $150,000 house his grandma bought for him as part of inheritance. All he his to pay for is his insurance... The dummy can't even do that, always short of cash. Yes, he has 2 roomies that don't pay shit and a main squeeze that flatbacks her rent.

OBTW - Grandma bought all 3 of 4 grandchildren a $150k house. 2 couldn't handle it, sold the houses and move onto property grandma donated and put a mobile home on it.

My Marine Corps grandson is living in an apt with his GF until he decides what to do. He says he is not ready to be a home owner yet.