Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Speedy

Cutting a light on the Pro Tree

Had an event coming up that was using the .500 pro tree, and since I'm used to sportsman I phoned a friend to get some tips :)

10 hours ago, Goehner said:

Did you say May 3-4 for CF10?

Yep, gonna make an official announcement next week....Easter falls late next year and it's rained every weekend I've tried in April so mixing it up a bit.

On 10/7/2018 at 10:47 AM, Speedy said:

Yep, gonna make an official announcement next week....Easter falls late next year and it's rained every weekend I've tried in April so mixing it up a bit.

Speedy, is that your only option?  We already locked in our Rockingham event and its that weekend like it has been the past 2 years!!!!

57 minutes ago, FlyByU said:

Speedy, is that your only option?  We already locked in our Rockingham event and its that weekend like it has been the past 2 years!!!!

I think so Easter is 3rd weekend in April 2019 so super late.....tried for last weekend in April and a Harley event has that weekend 25 years standing.

oh fuck... come on guys lets find an answer, CF for all 9 years, But rockingham in my backyard, and my current builder is a sponser at Rockingham.  What the fuck....:(

28 minutes ago, Hemi57 said:

Mike,

You do know that Bondurant filed for Bankruptcy.

They filed Chapter 11, which is debt reorganization. They are not shutting the doors yet. IF they cancel the class, I cancel the flight and I sue Dodge since a “SRT Track Experience” is on the window sticker of the expensive car I bought.