Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CruzKing

ChallengerFest 10 - MSHS conflict.

Oh man, as of right now, both CF10 and MSHS have the same date next spring. I do both CF , for 9 years,  and race in the MSHS series.

I really wish that Jay and Dan can figure out a way for us to do both events. I do not wish to choose one over the other.

help guys.

Where we sit is MSHS Rockingham has run the first weekend in May the last 2 years (2017, 2018) and had already announced and locked in for May 3-4 2019.  Jay is trying to change things up for challengerfest and the date that worked for him and the track to this point is also May 3-4.  He made mention of it in a video and again here on MMF and verified with me via text.  Not ideal by any means.  I chose early May in 2017 and since to avoid conflicting with CF as we do have folks that like to attend both, not a large number but still a consideration on my part.

Jay did say he was shooting for the last weekend in April if somehow he is able to get it but it did not sound likely.  Bummer to say the least but it is what it is. 

We will see how it pans out, fingers crossed.

Dan, thanks for working with him, i hope that we can find a resolution. I'm willing to pack 8 pairs of underwear and do 2 weekends in a row. thanks gregory

Challengerfest 10 is a pretty important time.

Ok folks we are in ink again.  Thanks to Rockingham Dragway for accommodating our request for a date change to deconflict with CF and their move to our usual date.  It is what it is and we will move forward!!

Pre-event track rental Friday April 5th
MSHS event Saturday April 6th

Thanks