Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Speedy

Official ChallengerFest 10 Event Thread

60 posts in this topic

well looks like im missing 10 as well.  wont be in the same hemisphere/contenant even to be there. unless something changes i still wont make a race. grrrrr

Paid thru PayPal,  but didn't ask or give area for comments. So Speedy when you see "jamessob@twc.com" that is me "Jungle Jim". 

By the way, love your Utube vids.

TF you need to attend another event before you become an old man & cannot make the trip.lol This is # 10 & it is kind of special. It would be nice to see you & drink a beer together.

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 3:30 PM, toofart said:

My itch to attend is increasing.....

scratch it. or get some cream to sooth it.

And I have seen a preview of the afgan that is being knitted by the lady that did the flag last year, and this one is pretty special as well.  I am hoping they send me a pic of the final so I can post it.

Working out problems, I'm trying to get a race tune settled in, wasn't able to do that at vmp. plus you were having fun and i didn't want to spoil it for you.lol

Plus i guess you didn't know that i toasted my SHR trans and converter, and had only third gear, a $5000 + issue.

. ;)

yeah i took that out, not slow but the reaction times suck.

thats the only way you beat me last year, i expect i need more than a hit this year, cuz you been working on  the car this winter.

i have been waiting for you to post a video of what you did. B)

Ok i know that i have a 10 year old tired RT and you have a new HellCat, , but we will race anyway. *ninja*

Nah, just an oil change and probably some new tires before CF10, can't void that precious warranty.

Just be sure to bring your wallet with you.

giphy.gif