Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CruzKing

Fuck VA speed traps

OK i was speedy doing 79 in a 70, in traffic.

But the leos decided to take me out of traffic, maybe cuz i still had tape on the back qtr, or whatever.:(

slowed down got in the breakdown lane and he followed.

THEN a ricer went buy at maybe 90/100 mph, thanks assholelol, the leo took after him like ants on dead squirrels.

still "VA is for lovers" should be changed to" Va is for speed traps"

so let me say it plain and simple .

Fuck you Va.

Terrible that state of VA.  They're even some special government category or something I think (I'm no politician so correct me if I'm wrong).

Greg and I counted two dozen speed traps coming back from VMP in Sept.  I don't know how people who live in those states allow laws like no radar detector, etc to be passed.

16 hours ago, Speedy said:

Terrible that state of VA.  They're even some special government category or something I think (I'm no politician so correct me if I'm wrong).

Greg and I counted two dozen speed traps coming back from VMP in Sept.  I don't know how people who live in those states allow laws like no radar detector, etc to be passed.

I really like ricers now, keep it up dudes.

Back in the 60's and 70's i used to drive pretty fast , always waited for bait to pass me at a high rate , then followed him about a quarter mile back.

Worked like a charm. Leo's would snap up the bait and i would pass both of them with a smile on my face.